Condos are varied places to customize with furniture bought with Units. There are currently 7 condos you can purchase. Each has their own style and design, as well as varying prices. You can buy condos at Horizon Condos, located on the second floor of Sweet Suite Furnishings.
Community Condos Edit
Community Condos are very large condos designed for multiple players to build together. There are currently only two condos revealed to be designed for this feature (Underwater and Lobby One), but more will be made when the feature arrives.
- Price: Free (Default Condo)
Condo is a two story modern home located on a beach. This large home features a living room, a kitchen, and a basement, as well as a backyard, spare room, master bedroom, and master closet upstairs. Outside, you can find a deck looking over the beach and ocean. You can also build on the roof if you like.
- Condo's house designers are installing a retractable glass roof to the living room, so you can open the roof in your condo like in your convertible!
- Price: 10,000 Units
Smooth Dirt is a huge plot of grass flatter than a pancake with a small concrete platform on the center of it. Although this may seem extremely boring, this condo allows you to make large scale projects such as castles or towns without the hassle of limited space or uneven ground!
- Price: 30,000 Units
Experience the comfort of being in a small apartment home surrounded by others identical to yours! This small suite contains 2 main rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, an indoor balcony, and a small backyard, just like every other house you live by!
- Soon, Suite's house designers will allow you to edit more surfaces, add more doors, and replace the tower with the tower in the Lobby One condo, because the current tower was getting outdated.
- Price: 150,000 Units
House is the perfect condo for those who just want to live in a normal suburban neighborhood. Inside this 2-story house, you will find a kitchen, living room, 2 decks, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, a boiler room, an office, a bathroom, multiple bedrooms, a garage, and a closet to put those who disappoint you inside. You are also allowed to enter your backyard and the streets.
- Soon, House's house designers will replace doors with sliding ones, add a basement with 3 large rooms and destroy the boiler room, because who needs boilers when you have more house?
- Price: 400,000 Units
In Underwater, experience the both the comfort of being indoors and the horror of being trapped underwater at the same time! This condo includes one huge main house in the center and 4 smaller satellite homes on different corners of the plot. The main condo features about 20 rooms, a basement, and an indoor balcony, and the satellite condos have about 10 rooms, as well as their own indoor balcony. Above each condo are honeycomb-shaped plots floating on the ocean. Each condo is exited or entered by using airlocks or elevators.
- Price: 175,000 Units
In Highrise, you get to sit down and watch TV while knowing that you're thousands of feet above the ground! This large penthouse has over fifteen spacious rooms, two stories, a pool, and a secret basement. No-clipping too far out of bounds is considered disobeying national laws.
- Price: 20,000 Units
In Art Studio, you can make your own movies or scenes! This small studio contains an audio recording room, a stage room with a green screen, and an upstairs room overlooking both rooms.
- Price: 40,000 Units
In Theater, live in a copy of the theater in the Plaza with fully customizable textures, lights, and concession menus! This theater has four theater rooms, compared to the Plaza's lousy two. This is the perfect place to watch cool videos with friends, or alone.
Upcoming Condos Edit
- Price: Unknown (Under 1,000,000 Units)
Relive your memories of the original lobby from GMod Tower with this new (but old) condo! Lobby One features a theater, shopping area, bar, arcade, Game World port (nonfunctional), and suite lobby (with suites).
- Lobby One is expected to release around when community condos are released. You can view progress of lobby One here.
Fun Facts Edit
- Suite is a remastered version of the Suite found in Lobby One of GMod Tower.
- Changing the time of day rapidly may cause a yacht to appear in the distance on the ocean in Condo, though sadly this is client side only, so your friends won't see it when you do!
- Smooth Dirt is based on the old version of the Garry's Mod map, Flatgrass.
- It takes 8 minutes to reach the edge of Smooth Dirt by flying in the jetpack with speed shoes equipped.
- It takes 2 minutes to reach the edge of Smooth Dirt by sprinting in an inflatable boat with speed shoes equipped.
- You can change the weather in condos by holding C and clicking on the Environment options button.
- In Highrise Penthouse, when it's nighttime the buildings in the backgrounds' lights will turn on.
- Underwater is the first community condo.
- In Underwater, you can find a tree wearing scuba gear, referencing Spongebob Squarepants.
- The Lobby One condo contains every secret the original had.