Every so often, a new seasonal event will begin that will add new items, plaza events, and decorate the plaza. This is a list of all of them.
Summer Event Edit
Summer Events start every February and end by Fall.
What Happens During a Summer Event? Edit
- The plaza will be decorated for the Summer.
- Five plaza events will happen occasionally!
- New Summer items will be added!
Summer Plaza Events Edit
A list of all Summer plaza events.
- Summer Character Visit - In Summer Character Visit, a random character will spawn in a random location. If you find them and talk to them, they will give you a random item.
- Treasure From Sea - In Treasure From Sea, 11 treasures will spawn underground at the beach (only you can pick them up), and they will contain a money-related item inside. You need a metal detector (sold at The Stray) to find and pick up the treasures.
- Fruit Frenzy - In Fruit Frenzy, fruits will spawn at the plaza fountain and a trampoline will replace the ground in that area. You have to bounce and grab as many fruit as you can. You are rewarded for your score.
- Balloon Shoot - In Balloon Shoot, balloons will start rising up from the ground at the plaza fountain and you have to shoot them down using a crossbow given to every player participating. Balloons give more points the higher up they are. You are rewarded for your score.
- Target Practice - In Target Practice, targets will appear in the plaza fountain and you are given a revolver to shoot them. You are rewarded for your score.
Halloween Event Edit
Halloween events start every October and end by November.
What Happens During a Halloween Update? Edit
- New spooky items are added!
- New themed equippable items/guns are added!
- Four plaza events will happen occasionally!
- The plaza will be decorated for Halloween!
- The main menu will be decorated for Halloween!
- Some new terrifying music!
- Some frightening characters appear to talk to!
- Brand new scary clothing are added!
Halloween Plaza Events Edit
A list of all Halloween Plaza Events.
- Halloween Character Visit - In the Halloween Character Visit event, a character appears and will give you a special item and tell you something. after a few seconds, they will give you another item.
- Halloween Remains - In the Halloween Remains event, everyone picks up remains at the beach, which can only be collected every 10 seconds. After the event is over, take the remains you collected to Beelzebub's cauldron for a randomly selected prize. It takes 30 minutes for this event to occur again.
- Ghost Hunting - In the Ghost Hunting minigame, ghosts start appearing and float up near the plaza fountain and everyone is given a blaster to bust the ghosts out of the sky. You get more points the further away the ghost you hit was to you. Hell Spawns will also appear, and they give 90 points when hit. You are rewarded for your score.
- Pumpkin Blast - In the Pumpkin Blast minigame, pumpkins appear near the plaza fountain and everyone is given a revolver to smash them. You get at least 10 points for hitting a pumpkin and 10 more per hit if you hit them fast enough. The maximum points per pumpkin is 60. You are rewarded units for your score.
Halloween-Exclusive Items Edit
- Evil Cauldron
- Nasty Cleaver
- Throwing Knife
- Skull Mask
- Miniature Ghost Pet
- Skull Candle
- Evil Cauldron
- Spooky Gun
- Nightmare Crab
- Floating Book Pile
- Floating Candle
- Floating Candelabra
- Throwable Cleaver
- Haunted TV
- Crystal Ball
- Hell Portal
- Ethereal Pumpkin
Autumn Events Edit
Autumn Events start every November. They don't have any unique plaza events or items, but trees are more colorful and leaves pile up on the floor.
Holiday Events Edit
Holiday events start every December.
What Happens during a Holiday Event? Edit
- The plaza will be decorated for the holidays!
- Two new plaza events will start to occur!
- The main menu will be decorated for the holidays!
- New festive items will be added!
Holiday Plaza Events Edit
- Holiday Present Event-In the Holiday Present Event, presents spawn all around the plaza and you have to collect as many as possible. Each present contains a random amount of units.
- Snowball Battle-In the Snowball Battle minigame, everyone throws snowballs at each other to gain points. During this minigame, all players participating will be sent to a special arena to fight. This event has a leaderboard.
Holiday Items Edit
- Wooden Fence
- Christmas Fence
- Christmas Snowball (increases in size as it rolls around snow piles)
- Christmas Snow Pile 1
- Christmas Snow Pile 2
- Christmas Snow Pile 3
- Christmas Tree
- Large Christmas Tree
- Throwable Snowball
- Christmas Snowman