Halloween Updates Edit
Halloween updates are terrifying updates that are released every October.
What Happens During a Halloween Update Edit
When a Halloween update is released, many things will happen-
- New spooky items are added
- Brand new spooky equippable items
- New terrifying plaza events occur in October
- The lobby will be decorated to scare your socks off for October
- The main menu will be 10 times spookier than any other main menu in October
- Brand new terrifying music
- Some frightening characters to talk to
- Brand new scary clothing
- A new player model may be released!
Released Halloween Activities Edit
Halloween-Themed Plaza Events Edit
Halloween-Themed Plaza Events are usually special events and minigames themed about Halloween that happen throughout the lobby.
- Halloween Character Visit-In the Halloween Character Visit event, a character appears and will give you a special item and tell you something. after a few seconds, they will give you another item. The characters can be a Sassy Skeleton, a Formal Ghost, a Spider, or a Disgruntled Pumpkin. It takes 5 minutes for this event to occur again.
- Forgotten Remains-In the Forgotten Remains event, everyone picks up forgotten remains at the beach, which can only be collected every 10 seconds. After the event is over, take the forgotten remains you collected to Beelzebub's cauldron for a randomly selected prize. It takes 30 minutes for this event to occur again.
- Ghost Hunting- In the Ghost Hunting minigame, ghosts start appearing and float up near the plaza fountain and everyone is given a blaster to bust the ghosts out of the sky. You get more points the further away the ghost you hit was to you. This minigame has a leaderboard.
- Pumpkin Blast-In the Pumpkin Blast minigame, pumpkins appear near the plaza fountain and everyone is given a revolver to smash them. You are rewarded units for how many pumpkins you smash and what your place was. This minigame has a leaderboard.
- Spooky Shooting Spree-??? (Unreleased)
Halloween-Themed Items Edit
- Pumpkin Cluster 1
- Pumpkin Cluster 2
- Pumpkin Cluster 3
- Pumpkin Cluster 4
- Pumpkin Cluster 5
- Pumpkin Tower
- Pumpkin With Candle 1
- Pumpkin With Candle 2
- Pumpkin With Candle 3
- Medium and Small Pumpkin
- Three Pumpkins
- Large and Medium Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Head
- Catsack Jack O' Lantern
- Pumpkin Head
- Dead Bush
- Limbo Tree
- Evil Cauldron
- Forgotten Remains (Unplaceable)
- Nasty Cleaver
- Throwing Knife
- Skull Mask
- Miniature Ghost Pet
- Skull Candle
- Evil Cauldron
- Spooky Gun
- Nightmare Crab
- Floating Book Pile
- Floating Candle
- Floating Candelabra
- Throwable Cleaver
Every Halloween Update so Far Edit
- New items for Halloween were added into the game
- Skeleton player model was added
- Some spooky new clothing was added
- Tons of other small changes
Halloween Update 2017 (10/22-11/10/17)
- Introduced Plaza Events, along with some special Halloween-exclusive ones
- Nature store is now open with 46 items!
- Around 60 new items, including around 15 Halloween items
- A new skeleton mask to wear
- Parental Controls for canvases was added
- Shared Plaza Players was added. For Halloween, every player from another server will look like a ghost.
- The main menu was decorated for Halloween
- The plaza is now decorated to look terrifying!
- Cashiers at stores now have personalities!
- More details added to the transit station
- The Stray cashier looks different than before
- TV screens in Transit Station now display the freshest news
- Many more small changes!
Autumn Updates Edit
Autumn Updates are leafy updates that release every November.
What Happens During an Autumn Update? Edit
- The Plaza will be decorated for the season
- Halloween Events will end
Every Autumn Update so Far Edit
Autumn Update 2017 (11/10/17-12/21/17)
- The plaza was decorated for Autumn
- There is a skeleton in Celebrations to return any Forgotten Remains you forgot to give the cauldron
- The theater's exterior was updated
- The Copy Cat inventory portable tool was added for sale at Rob's Imports. The Copy Cat lets you select an item, and then make another item with the exact same properties, as long as you already have that item.
- The Halloween events ended
- More details were added to roofs in the plaza
- Main menu tabs were updated
- Some other small changes and bug fixes
Happy Holidays Updates Edit
Happy Holidays updates are jolly updates that release every December.
What Happens during a Happy Holidays Update? Edit
- The plaza will be decorated for the holidays
- Jolly holiday-themed events and minigames will be added
- The main menu will be 10 times colder than any other main menu in December
- New festive items will be added
- Snowstorms will occasionally hit the Plaza (disabled for lag)
Happy Holidays Activities Edit
Holiday Plaza Events Edit
Holiday Present Event-In the Holiday Present Event, presents spawn all around the plaza and you have to collect as many as possible. After the event ends, you can take the presents you collected somewhere to earn a prize of your choosing.
Holiday Plaza Minigames Edit
Snowball Battle-In the Snowball Battle minigame, everyone throws snowballs at each other to gain points. During this minigame, all players participating will be sent to a special arena to fight. This event has a leaderboard.
Holiday Items Edit
- Wooden Fence
- Christmas Fence
- Christmas Lights (currently unreleased)
- Christmas Snowball (increases in size as it rolls around snow piles)
- Christmas Snow Pile 1
- Christmas Snow Pile 2
- Christmas Snow Pile 3
- Christmas Tree
- Large Christmas Tree
- Throwable Snowball
- Christmas Snowman
Every Happy Holidays Update so Far Edit
Happy Holidays 2017 (12/21/17-1/19/18)
- The Plaza was frozen and decorated for the holidays!
- 3 new Winter-themed plaza minigames/events were added
- 11 new Winter/holiday-themed items were added
- The main menu was decorated for the holidays
- Tower Unite's engine was updated (Unreal 4.15 to Unreal 4.18)
- The Central Circuit's interior was given a makeover
- Other small changes were added