|The Logo For Zombie Massacre.|
|No. of Players||4-6|
|Controls||Keyboard and Mouse|
|No. of Achievements||N/A|
Multiplayer Mode Edit
In Multiplayer mode, you are placed in the map with 3 to 5 other players and must try to kill as many zombies as possible before the day ends. Before each day, players will be able to select their class. These different classes have different skills that aid in killing the zombie horde. Each player starts each day with only a pistol that has infinite ammo. When zombies are killed, some will randomly drop a skill point booster, used to activate a player's secondary skill, or will drop a random weapon. Each day has a time limit, and at the end of each day a helicopter will pick the survivors up. On the last day, a boss will appear. Bosses do lots of damage and have multiple health bars.
In Multiplayer mode, you can choose between 6 special classes with one unique ability and one unique special ability. (More info soon!)
Doctor - The Doctor uses their abilities to heal their teammates while fighting zombies.
- Ability - Healing kit - Heals teammates near the kit
- Special - Transplant-???
Electrician - The Electrician makes contraptions to kill zombies.
- Ability - Homemade Turret - Locks on to the closest zombies to it and kills them.
- Special - Tesla Zap - Kills zombies with a long range shock.
Journalist - The Journalist uses their recording tools to attack zombies.
- Ability - Radio Tower - Creates a wave of sound that kills any zombies around it.
- Special - Camera Flash - The flash from the Journalist's camera kills a large group of zombies.
Mercenary - The Mercenary uses their equipment to kill zombies.
- Ability - Automatic Laser Protection System - ???
- Special - Focus Shoot - ???
Survivor - The Survivor uses tools they found to make weapons to kill zombies.
- Blade Trap - A trap that kills any zombie that walks into it.
- Special - Ramming Shield - ???
???? - ???? (unrevealed)
- Ability - ???? (unrevealed)
- Special - ???? (unrevealed)
In Multiplayer mode, weapons will sometimes drop from zombies when killed. This is a list of all confirmed weapons.
- Baseball Bat
- Retro Guitar
- Sledge Hammer
- Medieval Sword
- Dual UZI
- Laser Rifle
- Auto Shotgun
- Grenade Launcher
- Rocket Launcher
Multiplayer Maps Edit
Gasoline is based off of a GMod Tower map with the same name. Gasoline is set outside of a gas station in the middle of a city. You can view Gasoline's progress here.
This map was announced on a weekly dev log, and nothing is known about this map besides its name.
Campaign Mode Edit
In Campaign mode, you are usually lost somewhere and have to exit without being killed by the zombies. (more info soon!)
Campaign Maps Edit
You are lost in a forest and you have to find a way out. However, you aren't alone in the forest, and you have to avoid being killed by hordes of zombies while you try to find a way out.